Reincarnating

Guides and tips. A place for questions and answers.

Re: How to reincarnate 7 times in 7 days...

Postby Desmera Longbough » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:17 am

Go Joseph, Go Joseph, Go Joseph...

Seriously impressive!
~Desmera Longbough
Quick link to friend me: http://gota-www.disruptorbeam.com/play/friend_request/1244036
Caw!
Desmera Longbough
Lord or Lady Paramount

In Game Name: Desmera Longbough
Fealty: House Tyrell
Alliance: Song of Ravens

Postby Joseph Snow » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:36 am

Fealty Six

Start time: 4:00 PM
Fealty: Greyjoy

Last reincarnation cycle!! WOOHOO

Finish time: 3:30PM

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finished with 8 bread leftover. :D
Joseph Snow
Warden

In Game Name: Joseph Snow
Fealty: House Stark
Alliance: Pyrate Dragon Kings

Postby Desmera Longbough » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:08 pm

So at the end of all this, I hope you'll summarize your experience. How many total bread? What permanent gear did you utilize? Etc.
~Desmera Longbough
Quick link to friend me: http://gota-www.disruptorbeam.com/play/friend_request/1244036
Caw!
Desmera Longbough
Lord or Lady Paramount

In Game Name: Desmera Longbough
Fealty: House Tyrell

Postby Sean » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:18 pm

This is very cool - though you're making me jealous as I saunter through my reincarnations, lol!
Sean
Squire

In Game Name: Kaelon Darktyde

Reincarnation questions

Postby PabstOban » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:44 am

So I’ve unlocked all of the fealty buildings through reincarnating many times.

...I figured out a really good system where I am able to reincarnate every 2 1/2 days while only consuming about 25-35 net breads (I really consume about 60 but I make about 30 in the process).

I still have over 400 breads left and I'm thinking I want to reincarnate another 16 times.

I'd love to get your opinions as to which talents I should buy (permanently).

Please share with me which ones YOU would get if you were to get 16 (assuming you already had all the fealty houses).

Right now (and I'm willing to be swayed)... my gut is saying to get the 8 points in Martell that speed up quests 24% (making further reincarnations that much quicker if I decide I want to do it more than 16 more times) and then getting 8 points in Greyjoy that speed up adventures 24% (which in a way helps me reincarnate quicker because it’s a money and basic material generator). My thought process behind this decision is... after I settle down, I can always go back to a spat of reincarnation and do it quicker (won't have to rely on gear so much), and the bonus adventure speed will help me be a crafting beast once I decide I'm sick of reincarnating.

Once I finished that I was planning on settling on either Stark (For AID), Baratheon (For Fight) Tully (For Barter) or Targaryan (For Spy). I'm pretty torn, but I really want to pick a house that will help me be the most productive (or destructive) for the Alliance.

I would LOVE to hear what you would get, or what your advice for me would be.
PabstOban
Squire

In Game Name: Treant Seaworth
Fealty: House Martell

Re: Reincarnating beyond getting all the Fealty building tal

Postby Ronnet » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:17 am

I don't think there is one correct answer. If you have currently no plans beyond the 16 reincarnations, I would skip the Martell quest reduction and go straight for greyjoy adventures. The Martell talent is really great to have if you reincarnate a lot, but useless once you stop doing it.

I personally think Greyjoy has the best set of talents, but I'm not a fan of being one myself. Fight and swindle earn the most VP in AvA per win, which correspond to Baratheon and Lannister. But Lannister total talent set feels much less useful than any other to me. Starks have talents that let you craft siege items faster, and to get less swords killed in AvA (faster wound healing). However, the aid bonus is not a destructive bonus for ptp and ava.

I have reincarnated nearly 60 times and I would say something that can often get overlooked is the lv 90 talent of each fealty. Basically, with one point from each fealty, you'd be as AvA or adventure-ready as a lv 45 character right after completing the prologue. However, this is similar to the martell talent - really something targeted at serial reincarnators.

I guess this post of mine might not have been terribly, useful, but I tried to list some observations of mine.
Ronnet Connington, Officer
Click to add me as a friend in game
Ronnet
Warden of the Forum

In Game Name: Ronnet Connington

Postby PabstOban » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:03 am

Which 60 points have you spent?
PabstOban
Squire

In Game Name: Treant Seaworth
Fealty: House Martell

Postby Ronnet » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:10 am

STARK
1 Hunting Lodge
1 Kings of Winter
2 Descendants of First Men (2% faster unit crafting per point spent)

LANNISTER
1 Mine
1 Lann the Clever

GREYJOY
1 Shipyard
1 Grey King
8 Arms of the Kraken (+3% faster adventures per point spent)
8 Iron Price (+3% more PtP silver per point spent)

BARATHEON
1 Feast
1 Storm King
8 Decree (3% cheaper building construction and upgrading per point spent)

TARGARYEN
1 Reliquary
1 Doom of Valyria
8 Red Flame (3% more silver from quests per level)

MARTELL
1 Glasshouse
1 Rhoynish Inheritance
8 Sand Steed (+3% faster adventures per level)

TYRELL
1 Arbor
1 Garth Greenhand

TULLY
1 Fishery
1 Fields of the Trident

Once I start RI once again I want to first get 8 in Winter is Coming (3% faster SS wound recovery per level), then will probably go after the talents that add % to specific types of attack and defense actions.

The actual number for me seems to be 56, so not quite at 60 yet. Added together, these give me:
+8 CP at all times
All fealty buildings
+24% faster quests and adventures
+24% more silver from quests and PtP wins (including barter)
+24% cheaper building cost
+4% faster unit crafting (including siege towers)

A lot of them are geared toward quick recovery after each RI to be not only able to quickly re-reincarnate, but also to be quickly as useful as possible to the alliance. I get more CP right off the bat and I get a big enough silver flow to get extra stats and levels from building things, especially when taking into account following all questlines simultaneously and joining all battle quests I can. The extra CP can be used on adventuress to get materials for said buildings. However, during a very active phase (like this one now) it is better to hold on on reincarnating for maximum efficiency :)
Ronnet
Warden of the Forum

Reincarnating tips

Postby Peateedee » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:17 am

I started this thought in a different thread, but reckon that other people are in the same boat as me given that a lot of people are about to RI.

Every time I reincarnate I'm wasting a whole heap of silver and resources that I'm sure could be better used strategically by the alliance in some way. I'm already thinking of waiting for the camps to get started to try sinking some of it into there, but what tips and tricks do others have for making the most of what's about to vanish? And does anyone know whether it's worth holding on to a few thousand prestige to start tactics immediately or will I lose them too if I do?

Look forward to hearing the suggestions, and hopefully it might make the Ravens a bit more efficient!
Peateedee
Squire

In Game Name: Germund Gargalen
Fealty: House Lannister
Alliance: Raven Knights

Re: Reincarnating tips

Postby Ronnet » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:21 pm

At least some resources can be thrown intop challenges. For silver, unless the camps are open and accepting donations, there is not much it can be used for.

One possible thing to do (if you have a few spare gold), is to buy the cheapest items in the shop for silver and keep doing it while hoping something worth making permanent pops up for sale (the shop restocks with a new item each time you buy something for silver, but you'll need to close and reopen the shop window for that).
Another thing to do with silver is to invest in building upgrades - this is in case you want to get power points for the rankings.
Ronnet
Warden of the Forum

PreviousNext

Return to Maesters of the Citadel