Reincarnating

Guides and tips. A place for questions and answers.

Re: Reincarnation FAQ

Postby Dennet » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Those numbers are very interesting. I've chosen to stay with my first life until I quicken the egg (I'm level 350 or so and I just failed the first attempt at quickening). Once it's awakened, I plan to burn through the other fealties to gain the skills/items necessary to hatch.
Dennet
Warden

In Game Name: Dennet Fossoway
Fealty: House Targaryen
Alliance: Raven Knights

Postby Joseph Snow » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:06 am

Dennet » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:56 am wrote:Those numbers are very interesting. I've chosen to stay with my first life until I quicken the egg (I'm level 350 or so and I just failed the first attempt at quickening). Once it's awakened, I plan to burn through the other fealties to gain the skills/items necessary to hatch.

This was my plan of action as well....of course I agreed to take over as leader and treasurer while I continued to attempt to quicken my egg. And what happened? Literally a few days after I agreed to be treasurer for Bat and Iron Bank Phase and on my 9th quickening attempt I was successful. LOL.

But I've been stockpiling bread and mead, and I plan on starting on the reincarnations the day after Iron Bank ends. I have 434 fresh baked breads and 301 Meads. I'm constantly crafting both of them now, and I probably average around 15 or so of each per day now. So, once I start reincarnating, hopefully I can burn through them quickly. And who knows? Maybe by the time I finish getting all the fealties permanent, they will roll out House Arryn. :D
Joseph Snow
Warden

In Game Name: Joseph Snow
Fealty: House Stark
Alliance: Pyrate Dragon Kings

Postby Dennet » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:10 am

I have about 150 breads and meads, but I haven't been in a rush to craft these. When the phase is over, I'll go hunting for sacrifices again.

Oh, and I had a typo in the previous post. I'm level 250, not 350, not that it matters so much.
Dennet
Warden

In Game Name: Dennet Fossoway
Fealty: House Targaryen
Alliance: Raven Knights

Postby Ronnet » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:50 am

Actually, if we get a camp to level 20, the sacrifices and other stuff will start dropping from AvA as well. Might be something to look forward to.
Ronnet Connington, Officer
Click to add me as a friend in game
Ronnet
Warden of the Forum

In Game Name: Ronnet Connington
Alliance: Song of Ravens

How to reincarnate 7 times in 7 days...

Postby Joseph Snow » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:18 am

Ok, guys, here I go. I am FINALLY ready to do this reincarntion thing. I am going to attempt to reincarnate 7 time in a week!! Can I do it?? I am going to keep a reincarnation journal right here in this thread, so make sure to check back frequently to see if I can do it!

Feel free to post here as well with you thoughts and/or suggestions.
Joseph Snow
Warden

Re: How to reincarnate 7 times in 7 days...

Postby Joseph Snow » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:34 am

FEALTY ONE
Start time: 9:30 PM
Fealty:Tyrell
Equipment used
Hand slot: Needle
Armor: Robb Stark's Armor
Companion: Direwolf Patriarch

Prologue: Done (9:45 PM)

Volume 1
Chapter 1: Done (10:00 PM)
Chapter 2: Done (10:36 PM)
Chapter 3: Done (12:30 AM)

Sleepy times :-"

7:39 AM: I was just given a really helpful tip by someone at the DB forum. Volume ONE is broken up into three questlines as seen HERE. As you can see, one questline is considerably longer than the other two, so it is wasteful to use bread on the two shorter questlines. So at this point I am putting a priority on the first questline and doing so means that I won't be really finishing the chapters in any efficient manner. Point is, chapter progress is not going to be a good way of measuring my real progress.

8:17 AM: Cunning at 90% already. Gots me a brand new Valyrian Steel Dagger. :D

8:31 AM: Level 30 reached. I now have 70%(max) speed ups on battle quests.

Chapter 4: Done (2:07 PM)
Chapter 5: Done (4:00 PM)
Chapter 6: Done (5:44 PM)

Around this point all the questlines merged, and I just used a bunch of bread to speed the last bit of volume 1 along.

Chapter 7: Done (6:00 PM)
Chapter 8: Done (6:00 PM)
Chapter 9: Done (6:15 PM)
Chapter 10: Done (6:45 PM)
Chapter 11: Done (6:52 PM)

DONE!!

Time for another reincarnation!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D/

So, it took approximately 21 hours for this first fealty. I used 106 Fresh baked bread and I think 7 or 8 honeycakes. Next time, it's going to take a little longer because I don't think I'm going to use quite as much bread.....I dunno, we'll see how it goes.
Joseph Snow
Warden

Postby Joseph Snow » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:50 am

FEALTY TWO

Start time: 7:20 PM
Fealty: Tully

Prologue: Done (7:32 PM)

Volume 1
Chapter 1: Done (8:30 PM)

I'll probably stop updating the chapter progress because I am not remembering to do so quickly. LOL

8:51 AM: I am chugging along nicely if maybe a little bit more slowly than the first fealty. I am trying my best to preserve my bread stores. We'll see how it goes. LOL

9:10 AM: Reached level 30! I see now why people always talk about how important silver is when reincarnating. The most efficient way to level up quickly is building upgrades and without silver you are pretty much handcuffed.

8:15 PM: So, I got busy with RL stuff. :( I wasn't able to post my thoughts and progress along the way, but as of right now I'm almost finished with Tully. Another 30 minutes ought to do it. This time around I didn't use as much bread...I want to make what I have sufficiently last throughout all the reincarnation so I'm working on a way to use it most efficiently.

8:55 PM: Tully finished!

Current bread count: 435
Joseph Snow
Warden

Postby Joseph Snow » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 am

Fealty Three

Start time: 9:15 PM
Fealty: Lannister

Unfortunately, I am not able to keep up with this part like I wanted to. Damn this work stuff!!!

Well, I used a LOT of bread today for Lannister. I got busy and with RL and spent most of the day away from the computer. So to keep myself on schedule, I just used more bread. lol.

Finished at 6:24 PM. :D

OMG I used 151 bread today. I HAVE to do better with that.

Bread count: 285
Joseph Snow
Warden

Postby Joseph Snow » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 am

Fealty Four

Start time: 6:00 PM (ish)
Fealty: Martell

Finish Time: 5:45 PM

Bread count: 191
Joseph Snow
Warden

Postby Joseph Snow » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:42 am

Fealty Five

Start time: 5:45 PM

Fealty: Baratheon

11:48 PM: Before I go to bed for the night, I just wanted to say that Baratheon is going VERY well. I made it to level 30 (point at which I get the extra 24% speed up to fight actions and thus reach the max 70% threshhold) tonight only using 4 bread! To give a frame of reference, last night I used right around 30 bread to reach level 30 and the night before last I used over 50. This should mean that I will save a substantial amount of bread this incarnation. :D

Finish time: 4:00 PM

So, I am starting to get a little impatient and ready to be done with the reincarnations and start building myself back up. :D So, around noon today I looked at my bread stores and saw that i had 190....which is only 1 less than what I started with for Baratheon...at the time I was motoring along and could have finished around 6:00 Pm only using maybe 50-60 bread for the day. I could have maybe even had a nice little bit leftover at the end when I finally reach Stark. Then I said, "Eff it....let's get this over with." LOL. So, I started using mad bread. The game was experiencing HORRIBLE lag today when I was doing this, so that cost me quite a bit of time. Oh, well, it's over now...I ended up using just under 100 bread for this cycle.

bread count heading into final reincarnation run: 92
Joseph Snow
Warden

PreviousNext

Return to Maesters of the Citadel